Simplyhealth Professionals Appoints Gudrun Ravetz As Head Veterinary Officer
Simplyheath Professionals is delighted to announce that Gudrun Ravetz has taken up the position of Head Veterinary Officer.
Director of Vets, Sally Clarke commented, “While Gudrun has been working with Simplyhealth Professionals since the conception of our successful pet health plans, we are so pleased that she has now permanently joined the company in this new position. As a Past President of the British Veterinary Association and the Society of Practising Veterinary Surgeons, Gudrun brings a wealth of knowledge and passion for the veterinary profession to the business.”
As Head Veterinary Officer, Gudrun will be working with the Simplyhealth team to identify new partnerships and grow trust and positive standing between the company and the veterinary profession. She will also provide clinical governance and oversight to all ‘Vets’ products and propositions.
Gudrun said, "It is fantastic to be working with a company that puts the needs of pets, people and practices first. I am excited to be working with Simplyhealth Professionals and the ‘Vets’ team who share my enthusiasm and belief in the veterinary profession and also give back to society by donating 10% of their profit to charity each year."
More from Simplyhealth
- Simplyhealth Professionals survey shows work life balance, animal owner expectations and remuneration are sources of concern for vets
- Simplyhealth Professionals health plan offers mental and physical support for veterinary staff
- Pet owners give less than half of the veterinary recommended ectoparasite treatments each year
- DIABETES UK ANNOUNCED AS OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER FOR THE SIMPLYHEALTH GREAT RUN SERIES 2019
- Simplyhealth to partner with Felcana to use digital technology to improve outcomes for pets and practices