SPILLERS Announces Ambassador Shortlist
SPILLERS™ has announced the shortlist of 20 riders who will go forward to the semi-finals to win one of ten coveted places on their amazing new Ambassador Programme.
As SPILLERS Ambassadors the winners will have the chance to take their equestrian ambitions to the next level. They will be given coaching sessions from professional riders such as William Fox-Pitt, Joe Stockdale and Judy Harvey, consultations from a SPILLERS nutritionist, and £250 of SPILLERS feed vouchers and a collection of SPILLERS-branded riding kit.
The shortlist was whittled down by the SPILLERS team from a massive total of 650 entries and now SPILLERS is asking horse lovers to help select the top ten winners. Each of the 20 shortlist candidates has to produce a short video explaining why they deserve one of the 10 ambassador positions.
All 20 videos will be published on the SPILLERS Facebook and Instagram channels on 22 February 2021. The general public will then be asked to ‘like’ the applications they feel deserve to be in the final 10. Likes and Loves will be counted as votes which will be taken into consideration when SPILLERS makes the final decision on the winners. Voting will close on Monday 1st March 2021.*
The SPILLERS Ambassador Programme shortlist includes established competitors, as well as those at grass roots level, across a variety of disciplines:
· Mia Fletcher – East Anglia
· Nicola Jane Mellor - Midlands
· Lauren London – Scotland
· Sally Karr – West
· Tatiane Mauree – South East
· Ben Fairbrother – Scotland
· Thomas Branfoot – South East
· Stephen Gumn – Midlands
· Amy Battle – North
· Jessica Keatley-Palmer – South East
· Shelley Thackery – East Anglia
· Natasha Hamblin – Eash Anglia
· Shannon McNally – Northern Ireland
· Emma Flockhart – Scotland
· Flo Carter – South East
· Millie Toulson-Clarke – South West
· Hannah Rose Nutting – Wales
· Sarah Hudson – North
· Charlotte Brunt – North
· Georgina Grace - Midlands
“We have received a fantastic number of entries, from some very promising candidates from around the UK,” said Clare Barfoot RNutr, Marketing and Research and Development Director at SPILLERS. “It was a very tough job to pick just 20 from such a huge list and it’s going to be even harder to get to our final ten winners, which is why we need the public’s help – please check out our social media feeds on 22 February and get voting!”
As well as receiving top class mentoring, nutrition advice, feed and branded kit, each of the winners will be invited to chart and share their progress across social media channels and will also have the exciting opportunity of becoming a guest blogger on the SPILLERS website.
For advice on feeding your horse or pony this winter contact the SPILLERS Care-Line on 01908 226626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply
More from Spillers
- SPILLERS donates £2000 to Park Lane Stables
- SPILLERS and MARS Equestrian proud to sponsor NEF 2021
- SPILLERS introduces a new molasses-free fibre that indulges tastebuds without growing waistlines
- New research shows social behaviour can influence body condition
- Could you be the next SPILLERS Ambassador?