Webinar Highlights The Increasing Threat Of Angiostrongylus Vasorum And Other Nematodes
The threat to human health of Toxocara canis and to canine health of Angiostronglyus vasorum are discussed in a new webinar from Ian Wright BVMS BSc MSc MRCVS, Head of ESCCAP UK and Ireland. Dr Wright also discusses the most effective treatment and prevention strategies. The webinar, free to view for veterinary professionals, has been sponsored by Krka to mark the launch of Prinocate®, its new broad spectrum, prescription-only spot-on parasiticide.
Ian Wright said: “With surveys showing deworming frequencies below those recommended by ESCCAP and concerns surrounding over treatment of cats and dogs, there has never been a more important time to examine the importance of routine roundworm prevention. Without adequate control of Toxocara canis and Angiostronglyus vasorum, the impact on owners and their pets can be considerable."
It can be viewed here: https://www.elearning.vet/watch/65
Krka UK Ltd is the UK’s fastest growing animal health company* and is a subsidiary of Slovenia-based Krka, d. d. Novo Mesto. The company offers a range of high-quality generic pharmaceuticals and aims to offer its customers exceptional value, service and technical support.
* Kynetec Data September 2019
For further information:
Rebecca George, George PR
Tel: 01449 737281/07974 161108
More from KRKA
- ​Krka Launches Preventative Health Awareness Campaign for Domestic Poultry Keepers
- 2021 Young Dairy Vet of the Year Announced
- ​Krka Launches Tuloxxin® - An Affordable Solution for Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD)
- Vet Nurse from Oban wins Prinocate’s ‘Happy Place’ Competition
- ​New Award to Recognise the ‘Young Dairy Vet of the Year’