A Practical Introduction To Advanced Dentistry 6th July
Date: Thursday 6th July, 2023 - Thursday 6th July, 2023
Start time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
In this advanced dentistry course, you will learn new techniques applicable for treating patients in general practice. You will learn how to fabricate inclined planes using composite materials to treat certain classes of malocclusion. In addition, you will learn simple restorative techniques which can be used on uncomplicated crown fractures and areas of enamel hypoplasia.
By the end of this course, delegates should be better able to:
Describe the classes of malocclusion in dogs and cats.
Confidently fabricate a direct inclined plane for the treatment of linguoversion of mandibular canine teeth.
Understand indications for restorative work in veterinary dentistry.
Explain how restorative materials are handled and applied.
Place a bonded sealant.
Place a composite restoration.
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
Click here to reserve your place
More from Central CPD
- Nursing the Respiratory Patient 6th June 2023
- The Role of Nutrition in the Management of Common Medical Conditions Are You Doing Enough? 7th June
- A Logical Approach to GI Disease 12th June
- Practical Abdominal Surgery 12-13th June
- Practical Advanced Abdominal Ultrasound (Unable to Bring a Dog Places) 15-16th June