Webinar Plus: Integrating Echo And Clinical Practice 2022
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Monday 14th March, 2022 - Sunday 10th April, 2022
Start time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Ive done the echo, now what?!Developing proficiency in practical echocardiography is a challenge in itself, but obtaining good images is only the start. The purpose of echocardiography is to help with clinical decision-making. This course will focus on how to use the results of your echocardiography to make better clinical decisions on a day to day basis in canine and feline patients with suspected heart disease. It is designed to be suitable for participants with some echocardiography experience, but you do not need to be an expert echocardiographer to get something out of this course.The role of echocardiography will be critically evaluated in a problem-based approach, looking at common presenting problems in dogs and cats. For each diagnostic challenge, the role of other diagnostic tests will also be reviewed, as well as guidance on treatment.
Who is it for?
Tutors Virginia Luis Fuentes, VetMB PhD CertVR DVC DipACVIM DipECVIM-CA MRCVS Professor of Veterinary Cardiology The Royal Veterinary College
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Surgical procedures of the head and neck
- eCPD Equine computed tomography online - the head, neck and limbs 2022
- eCPD Emergency patient online 2022
- Lets get physical practical physiotherapy and rehabilitation online for nurses 2022
- Webinar Plus: Euthanasia and bereavement - understanding and supporting your clients, your colleagues and yourself 2022