ECPD Dont Let It Get On Your Nerves Nursing Neurology Patients Online 2022
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Monday 9th May, 2022 - Sunday 19th June, 2022
Start time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Finding your feet with neurology nursing.This online course aims to provide nurses with the ability to expand their understanding, knowledge and skills when presented with patients with neurological disease. The course will cover how to nurse the recumbent patient, from presentation to rehabilitation, how to nurse the patient with brain disease - whats normal and whats not - and how to spot and deal with common neurological complications.Why do this course?You will increase your confidence in nursing a neurological patient in your hospital, helping them achieve a better recovery through rehabilitation and receive top tips on nursing these challenging patients.
Who is it for?
Holly Smith, DipAVN (Surgical) RVN Level 3 HydrotherapyHead Nurse Neurology and RehabilitationThe Royal Veterinary CollegeHelen Webb, GradDipVN RVN Level 3 HydroptherapySenior Nurse Neurology and RehabilitationThe Royal Veterinary College
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Surgical procedures of the head and neck
- eCPD Equine computed tomography online - the head, neck and limbs 2022
- eCPD Emergency patient online 2022
- Lets get physical practical physiotherapy and rehabilitation online for nurses 2022
- Webinar Plus: Euthanasia and bereavement - understanding and supporting your clients, your colleagues and yourself 2022