Recorded Webinar: Canine Cognitive Dysfunction
Royal Veterinary College
Duration: 1 hour(s)
About this course:
This one hour recorded webinar will assist student and qualified veterinary nurses in developing a greater understanding of canine cognitive dysfunction (CCD). Clinical signs will be discussed and current treatment options investigated. The importance of effective nurse-client communication for early detection of disease will be explored.
A convenient and flexible way to earn some CPD hours without leaving home is to select webinars to view from our extensive library of recorded webinars. Priced at £25 for a one hour webinar, they are great value for busy practitioners seeking quality CPD at a time of their choice. Participants will receive a handout (slides and/or notes) to support their viewing session and a certificate for 1 CPD hours.
Participants gain access to the webinar for two weeks which allows them to view it at their leisure and convenience as well as review aspects as needed to enhance their learning.
Who is it for?
Kelly Druce, BSc RVN DTLLSMedicineOncology Nurse and Clinical EducatorThe Royal Veterinary College
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
Click here to reserve your place
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Introduction to orthopedics surgery
- eCPD Abdominal ultrasonography online
- Webinar Plus: A coaching approach to line management and leadership in the veterinary workplace 2022
- Small animal medical nursing online
- Webinar Plus: Journal club with critical appraisal of the veterinary literature: Focus on small animal practice and emergency medicine