Recorded Webinar: Osteoarthritis In Dogs And Cats - An Overview
Royal Veterinary College
Duration: 1 hour(s)
OA disease overview
About this course
An overview of osteoarthritis and different approaches to case management
This webinar is an introduction to osteoarthritis as a disease and the different treatment/management options currently available.
It is aimed at first opinion practice RVN's to recognise OA symptoms and provide a full range of options. This includes surgical, conservative and also a brief description of some referral options.
A convenient and flexible way to earn some CPD hours without leaving home is to select webinars to view from our extensive library of recorded webinars. They are great value for busy practitioners seeking quality CPD at a time of their choice. Participants will receive a handout (slides and/or notes) to support their viewing session and a CPD certificate.
Participants gain access to the webinar for two weeks which allows them to view it at their leisure and convenience as well as review aspects as needed to enhance their learning.
Who is it for?
Kate Fitton, RVN, FdSc, NCertOrthopaedic RVCThe Royal Veterinary College
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Fixing fractures basic internal and external fixator training 2024
- Webinar Plus: Journal club - basic statistics for busy clinicians 2024
- eCPD Abdominal ultrasonography online 2024
- Webinar Plus: A coaching approach to line management and leadership in the veterinary workplace 2024
- Small animal medical nursing online 2024