Webinar Plus: Lymphoma, Leukaemia And Beyond 2024
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Monday 26th February, 2024 - Wednesday 24th April, 2024
Start time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Youve diagnosed your patient with lymphoma - now what? Youre suspicious of multiple myeloma how do you confirm the diagnosis? Confused about immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, PARR, and when to use them?Haematopoietic tumours, especially lymphoma, are common cancers diagnosed in general practice. This course will provide a general overview on a variety of haematopoietic neoplasias in dogs, giving you up-to-date knowledge to approach them confidently in practice. We will discuss novel techniques and treatment options for canine lymphoma and review the clinical presentation and treatment options for lymphoid and myeloid leukaemia. It will also cover less common haematopoietic cancers such as plasma cell and histiocytic neoplasias.
Who is it for?
Alexandra Guilln, DVM DipECVIM-CA (Oncology), MRCVSLecturer in OncologyThe Royal Veterinary CollegeAndy Yale, BVMedSci BVM BVS PGDipVCP MVetMed MRCVSStaff Clinician in OncologyThe Royal Veterinary College
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Webinar Plus: Clinical governance - quality improvement and fostering a supportive practice culture
- Webinar Plus: Feline endocrinology 2024
- Webinar Plus: Pain management in small animals 2024
- Webinar Plus: Advanced wound reconstructive surgery 2024
- Fixing fractures basic internal and external fixator training 2024