Webinar Series In-Depth Equine Ophthalmology With Drs. Dennis Brooks & Brian Gilger
VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
Duration: 27 hour(s)
Ophthalmology in the horse is progressing rapidly. This in-depth module series will dramatically improve the ophthalmic capabilities of equine veterinarians and veterinary ophthalmologists at all levels of experience by providing knowledge of and insight into the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and treatment options available to speed the healing of simple and complicated eye problems of the horse. Drs. Brooks & Gilger will be sharing invaluable tips and tricks and pearls of wisdom that they have acquired over the decades of experience in equine ophthalmology.Each module will consist of a?2-hour lecture?on the topic either by Dr. Dennis Brooks or by Dr. Brian Gilger,?followed by 30 minutes?of video?case?presentations?by the other person. This will be rounded off with a?30-minute Question & Answer Session?where you can interact with both Dr. Dennis Brooks and Dr. Brian Gilger to your hearts content.
Who is it for?
Brian GilgerDVM, MS, Dipl.ACVO, Dipl.ABT, FARVOAmerican Specialist in Veterinary OphthalmologyDennis BrooksDVM, PhD, Dipl.ACVOAmerican Specialist in Veterinary Ophthalmology
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
- Equine Ultrasound-Guided Orthopaedic Injection Techniques & Therapies A 2-Day Practical Course
- Orthopaedic Radiography & Comparative Imaging for Advanced Practitioners
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation of the Equine Athlete & Rehabilitation for Equine Neck, Back & Sacroiliac Conditions (Axial Skeleton) Lectures (online), On-Location Case-Discussions & Practical Session
- Rehabilitation for Lower Limb Tendon & Ligament Conditions Lectures (online), On-Location Case-Discussions & Practical Sessions
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Equine Practitioners Lectures (provided online) & On-Location Practical Sessions