Webinar Series In-depth Update On Equine Tendon & Ligament Injuries: Pathogenesis, Diagnosis & Management
VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
Duration: 18 hour(s)
The aim of this series is to provide equine practitioners with a webinar series that comprehensively covers all clinically relevant aspects of tendon and ligament disease in the horse from the relevant science, through the diagnostic techniques available, to the largest component on the diagnosis and management of specific injuries. The material will be covered in 9 modules, each lasting about 2 hours and consisting of 1 or 2 interactive topic-based webinars with accompanying case discussions to illustrate the practical use of the material presented in the webinars. There will be plenty of opportunity for attendees to ask questions and interact with Prof. Roger Smith, who is a worldwide leader in the field of tendon/ligament injuries.
Who is it for?
Roger SmithMA, VetMB, PhD, DEO, Dipl.ECVSMR, Dipl.ECVS, FRCVSUnited KingdomRCVS and European Specialist in Equine Surgery (Orthopaedics)
Registration and Booking
More from VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
- Equine Ultrasound-Guided Orthopaedic Injection Techniques & Therapies A 2-Day Practical Course
- Orthopaedic Radiography & Comparative Imaging for Advanced Practitioners
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation of the Equine Athlete & Rehabilitation for Equine Neck, Back & Sacroiliac Conditions (Axial Skeleton) Lectures (online), On-Location Case-Discussions & Practical Session
- Rehabilitation for Lower Limb Tendon & Ligament Conditions Lectures (online), On-Location Case-Discussions & Practical Sessions
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Equine Practitioners Lectures (provided online) & On-Location Practical Sessions