Imaging Technician Required At Hamilton Specialist Referrals In High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£18,000 - £21,000
Hamilton Specialist Referrals
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United KingdomWe are looking for an Imaging Technician to join our team on a full time basis. Salary range £18,000 - £21,000.
Main roles and responsibilities:
• Provide support to the nurse/senior nurse manager in the running of the clinical floor
• Carry out modality specific imaging procedures (operating CT, x-ray +/- MRI machines) to best practice standards after appropriate training
• Cleaning and turning around clinical rooms between examinations and helping with efficient throughput of patients
• Assisting nurses or interns to restrain patients for ultrasound examinations
• Assisting the radiologists in the processing of biopsies and other laboratory samples, and assisting with drainage procedures (after appropriate training)
• Together with other support staff help with the maintenance and servicing schedule of imaging equipment
• Ordering and restocking consumables and equipment
• Maintaining clinical standards
• Liaising with nursing and anaesthesia teams as well as members of the imaging department
Hamilton Specialist Referrals delivers world-class, exemplary clinical services, but with a clear focus on the people that make that a reality. By nurturing our workforce we are able to offer the very best services to the pets entrusted into our care and also to their owners. We employ a wide range of workplace measures to ensure our staff feel happy, valued and are able to fulfil their potential.
All specialists are either European boarded or board-eligible, and all services are supported by two European boarded anaesthetists. We have an ECVN recognised residency programme in place and are in the process of gaining approval for an ECVS training programme. HSR offers the most cutting-edge investigations and treatments, with both a 1.5 Tesla MRI and a CT-scanner on site; and all disciplines work closely with the in-house professional physiotherapy department.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH3266 when applying for this role.
Address: Cressex Business Park Halifax Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom