Veterinary Territory Manager
Upto £40k per year, plus benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote - South West, United Kingdom
Join a dynamic team in transforming the veterinary industry!
Are you ready for an adventure in the world of veterinary supply? With a national customer base, our clients are seeking a Territory Maestro to lead the charge in the field-based Sales position, managing the South West territory.
As a Territory Dynamo, you'll be the mastermind behind implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve the following objectives:
- Amplify sales and conquering new relationships
- Concoct collaborative strategies with existing and new clients,
- Stimulate sales of our exclusive products within your region.
- Attain specific account targets, devising strategies when necessary.
- Provide proficient sales assistance through meetings, luncheons, and training sessions.
- Cultivate adoption, loyalty, and integration of innovative services/products.
- Sustain comprehensive knowledge of the UK veterinary sector.
- Serve as the preferred supplier during practice visits, meetings, and training events.
- Masterfully promote our products and services through exceptional communication and presentations.
- Strategically plan initiatives to engage practices with growth potential in the veterinary industry.
- Identify client requirements for effective merchandising and retail area support.
- Act as our representative at meetings and congresses as needed.
- Stay informed about developments in the veterinary field and monitor competitors.
- Base Salary up to £40,000 ( DOE )
- Above industry standard commission structure
- 34 days of paid holiday (including bank holidays).
- Additional holidays for long service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Minimum 10% staff discounts.
- Life assurance benefit.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free on-site parking and Wi-Fi.
- Exclusive holiday and retail discounts.
- 24/7 confidential employee assistance program.
- Savings-related share option plan.
- Christmas voucher.
- Eyesight vouchers.
Qualifications and Skills:
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- In-depth knowledge of the Veterinary Market.
- Prior sales experience in the veterinary industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiation abilities.
- Commercial acumen and relationship-building expertise.
- Results-oriented mind set.
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment while meeting targets.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Proficiency in computer applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote - South West, United Kingdom