Head Of Business Development - Germany
Upto €60k base salary per year
Noble Futures Ltd
Remote Working, Germany
Noble Futures are exclusively searching for a Business Development Manager, who is passionate about Veterinary Education to join our clients, a well respected and leading Veterinary Education provider, as they continue in their growth plans across Europe.
This exciting opportunity will see you develop and build the business across territories and support the existing business operations by:
- Identifying and delivering new business opportunities in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and The Netherlands
- Identifying new potential customers and further developing the existing relationships in Veterinary Education.
- Supporting curriculum developments and reviews.
- Working with Global Product Development teams to bring your client base what they need.
- Establish and profitably develop relationships with Veterinary Corporate/Buying Groups
- Establish and profitably develop relationships with Suppliers/Sponsors
- Project Initiation, Development and Management
- Sales and Marketing both reactive and proactive. Attend veterinary congress and dealing with filtered leads by the global marketing team
- General Operations Support
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified veterinarian
- Business and project management experience
- Good financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- A self-starter comfortable with working remotely and with colleagues in a variety of international locations
- Self-motivated and autonomous with effective time management abilities
- Flexible and able to travel nationally and internationally as required
Contact Barbara Arndt to discuss this opportunity on +32 (0)2 5882821 or email vacancies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Remote Working, Germany