Chief Commercial Officer
Upto £120k per year, plus benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote, United Kingdom
Chief Commercial Officer
Remote within the UK
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with an entrepreneurial and ambitious business?
Our client is an innovative, privately owned technology company focused on improving livestock health, welfare and productivity. The award winning business offers unique agricultural technology products to the farming industry that can transform the way farmers manage and prevent health issues on farm. The cost and labor saving tech is a revolutionary breakthrough that has been widely recognised by important stakeholders and investors that will back and champion the business at a time of rapid scale up. Due to the company's success, the business is now recruiting for a Chief Commercial Officer to drive the growth engine for scaling up both in the UK and Internationally.
Main areas of responsibility:
● The development and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies with a focus on large scale growth.
● Lead strategic operations for the business and implement high-priority projects.
● Develop and grow a high-performing Sales team.
● Lead and develop the Sales and Customer Success team to ensure effective processes are resulting in KPIs being met and exceeded.
● Liaise with the technical and customer success team to ensure a robust after-sales process is being implemented.
● Develop and grow strong commercial relationships within the agricultural industry while identifying further networking opportunities.
● Monitor market trends and provide insight into future sales and marketing opportunities.
● Report all commercial and marketing activity to the board of Directors on a quarterly basis.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
● Proven success in scaling up and growing a company significantly is preferred.
● A clear and effective communicator with the ability to network and develop long lasting commercial relationships.
● People management skills.
● Empathy and understanding of the farming industry.
● Commercially driven with previous success in sales.
● Strong analytical skills with an appreciation for data.
● Previous experience in Project Management.
Remuneration: Up to £120,000, dependant on experience (negotiable for the right candidate), generous performance based bonus, company car and other benefits.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
For more information contact Jane Righton on 01618203510.
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote, United Kingdom