Sales Manager Of The South West ** Non Clinical & Remote ** Ref:CA16023
JHP Recruitment Ltd
South West, United Kingdom
Job Title: Sales Manager
Region: South West
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (8:30-5:30) with some occasional weekend work
Role Type: Remote
My client is looking for a passionate and driven individual to become part of their industry leading company as South West Sales Manager.
This family-owned company started out in Australia nearly 30 years ago and has now gone global with offices in Vancouver WA, USA and Co Meath, Ireland (Europe) as well as their homeland of Australia.
This company supplies veterinarians around the world with High quality yet affordable veterinary products. They continue to design, develop, and manufacture the latest veterinary dental machines, instruments, X-rays and dental consumables
The client prides themselves on providing the best possible after sales and customer technical support in the industry. Their dental only focus and the fact that they manufacturers their own dental machines at in three locations means you are dealing with knowledgeable / experienced people who can offer you sound advice
The role is 40 hours per week between Monday and Friday with occasional weekend work required for trade shows and wet lab training. Your office work will be home based every Monday and Tuesday – Thursday on the road visiting clients and booking in training session in the clinics.
You are required to have a clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Duties Responsibilities: Carry out all sales management and related duties, including:
· Achieve sales targets using various customer sales methods.
· Build productive long-lasting relationships with clients.
· Meet personal sales targets.
· Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
· Attend meeting, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
· Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
· Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
· To assist in setting up and managing Wet lab training within the sales area.
· To attend local, national, and international exhibitions
Carry out duties in such a manner as to comply with the Health & Safety Policy of the company, including:
· Taking reasonable care for your own safety & that of others.
· Wearing Personal Protective Equipment where applicable.
· Reporting known defects.
· Participating in health & safety training provided.
This role comes with a variety of benefits including:
· A competitive salary (£30,000 - £40,000 Bracket)
· £700 per month paid Car allowance.
· Annual Bonuses
· Travel opportunities
· Private health insurance and other well being benefits
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role, or would like to apply, lease do give me a call on 01392 691033 or email your CV to [email protected]
Tel: 01392 691033
Address: South West, United Kingdom