Communication And Marketing Assistant Role In The South East
3 weeks ago
Berkshire, United KingdomDue to growth our client is looking to recruit an individual who can support their reputable Veterinary Hospital with their Marketing and Internal/External communication activities.
The role will require the candidate to work 40 hours per week (Monday -Friday), however there may be occasional out of hours work due to conferences, exhibitions, or functions.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Must have Veterinary experience.
• Uphold the company branding with all communications/marketing activities.
• Be confident in producing flyers, brochures, newsletters.
• Ensure the website is kept up to date.
• Organise CPD events/ help organise CPD attendance including exhibitions.
• Be able to produce content for social media platforms.
• Monitor social media platforms and respond in a timely manner.
• Ensure internal communication is kept up to date with news on what is happening.
• Assist with drafting internal communication news articles.
• Arrange internal events.
Our client is looking for someone who has the following skills:
• Excellent grammar and an eye for detail.
• Positive attitude
• Be able to work in a faced-paced environment.
• Be ambitious.
• Be able to and want to build strong and lasting relationships.
• Confident and professional.
• Able to prioritise tasks and have outstanding attention to detail.
• Have experience in marketing and or a communication role or carrying out these duties within the Veterinary sector.
In return the practice is offering:
• Strong focus on employee wellbeing.
• Employee benefits.
• Competitive salary that will be DOE
• CPD allowance
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
To discuss the role in more detail please contact Janko on 01392719887 or email Janko@jrveterinary.co.uk
Address: Berkshire, United Kingdom