Woolpit, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time veterinary adviser to join our team, based at our UK head office in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
About the Role:
As a valued member of our technical team, the role of a veterinary adviser is to:
- Deliver excellence in customer service providing technical support to animal health professionals and users of our products
- Work collaboratively with our marketing team to provide scientific and technical expertise in the creation of marketing strategies and communications
- Inspire confidence in the quality of our products by meticulously executing our pharmacovigilance procedures
- Ensure the safe control of our veterinary medicines as our designated Deputy Qualified Person (QP)
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
- A confident veterinary surgeon with clinical experience in companion animal or mixed practice
- Commercially aware with the drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment
- A real people person – you’ll be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships easily
We’re proud to be an employer of choice within our industry, so in return we can offer a competitive remuneration package, including company car, a hybrid working model and a wide range of employee benefits.
For further information about the role, or to apply, please visit bit.ly/virbaccareers or contact email@example.com
Focusing on animal health, from the beginning
At Virbac, we provide solutions to improve animal health in more than 100 countries around the world. Our extensive portfolio of innovative and award-winning products combine quality, effectiveness and convenience for veterinary surgeons, nurses and pet owners alike. Every day, we are committed to improving quality of life for animals and to shaping the future of animal health.
Tel: 01359 243243
Address: Woolpit Business Park, Woolpit, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, United Kingdom