Rotating Intern Required At Hamilton Specialist Referrals In High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hamilton Specialist Referrals
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United KingdomWe have an exciting opportunity for a Rotating Intern to join our team at Hamilton Referrals.
Main duties will include:
• Facilitate the workflow of the services at the request of a member of the Senior Clinical Staff in any capacity required, provided there is no conflict of interest with the responsibilities detailed above
• Assist with inpatient workflow
• Record keeping, assist specialists with referral letters & discharge instructions
• Client & referring vet communication alongside case clinician
• Team support, working alongside specialists, RVNs and nurse auxiliaries
• Provide cover for other members of the intern team during times of absence, throughout all rotations
• Assist the wider team as required
• Out of hours shifts to provide veterinary care alongside the OOH nursing team
Hamilton Specialist Referrals delivers world-class, exemplary clinical services, but with a clear focus on the people that make that a reality. By nurturing our workforce we are able to offer the very best services to the pets entrusted into our care and also to their owners. We employ a wide range of workplace measures to ensure our staff feel happy, valued and are able to fulfil their potential.
All specialists are either European boarded or board-eligible, and all services are supported by two European boarded anaesthetists. We have an ECVN recognised residency programme in place and are in the process of gaining approval for an ECVS training programme. HSR offers the most cutting-edge investigations and treatments, with both a 1.5 Tesla MRI and a CT-scanner on site; and all disciplines work closely with the in-house professional physiotherapy department.
Candidates wishing to apply should be MRCVS or MRCVS eligible, be proactive, enthusiastic and a great team player but also be able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Address: Cressex Business Park Halifax Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom