Enthusiastic RVN Required In Beautiful Devon
Devon, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a small animal practice in Devon for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly and welcoming team.
They can offer a fantastic location to work, as well as boasting some state-of-the-art equipment and plenty of onsite parking.
You will be joining an existing team of 4 vets, 7 Nurses (including their brilliant students).
By joining them you will have the opportunity to use your nursing skills to their full potential, admitting patients, monitoring anaesthetics, recovering, and discharging patients. Assistance from ANAs and an SVN with turning around theatre, patient prep.
To apply you must have good general nursing experience and great customer service skills, be cheerful, down-to-earth and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
This is a Full-Time role working 37.5 hour per week, to include 1 in 4 Saturday's.
• Competitive and negotiable salary
• No OOH or overnight in patient checks
• Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
• Social events and emphasis on wellbeing
• Contributory pension schemes
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
• Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
If you are at all interested in this role then please get in touch with an up to date CV to discuss further.
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: Devon, United Kingdom