Locum Deputy Head Nurse (RVN) (JT-24052)
1 month ago
North West London, London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Locum Deputy Head Nurse (RVN) to cover shifts at a small animal hospital in NW London, on a full-time ongoing basis.
- Locum Deputy Head Nurse – full-time position
- Start date – as soon as possible
- Duration – ongoing
- Main duties include: mix of clinical and non-clinical (mostly non-clinical), coordinating the nursing team and trainee nurse, management duties
- Potential to go permanent if desired
- Shifts – mainly 8am to 4pm (with the odd late shift ie 11 – 7pm / the odd weekend)
- 1 in 3 Phone support (Managing OOH Phone / calling nurses to do the OOH)
- Accommodation available if required
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: North West London, London, United Kingdom