Locum SA Vet Surgeon – Oxfordshire (JT-23070)
Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced small animal locum for sole charge of a fully functional mobile practice consisting of house visits only.
- Locum Vet Surgeon – full-time position
- Dates required – from Monday 30th Jan to Sat 18th February
- Hours generally 9am onwards until the day is finished which is usually 5 or 6pm
- Full introduction to a unique service given
- Work consists mainly of vaccinations and first opinion medical cases, no surgery
- All drugs needed for animal treatment provided and any complex cases can be referred
- Applicants can use the practice car with SatNav, mileage allowance included
- Accommodation can be provided, if needed
- Pay rate – £500 per day
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom