Practice Manager - West End Vets - Edinburgh
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
CVS Group Plc
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a rewarding and engaging role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our business for a dynamic individual to take on the role of Practice Manager at West End Vets in Edinburgh. This role is based at our main surgery in the centre of Edinburgh, which has recently undergone extensive refurbishment.
As the Practice Manager, you will work closely with our Clinical Director and will be responsible for the day to day running of our practices. Leading an experienced support team, you will be involved in all aspects of practice management including financial responsibility, debt control, people management and general management of our premises.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership, organisational and planning skills and be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a team. We also need the candidate to have practical IT, HR and project management skills as well as resilience and great problem solving capacity.
Previous experience in the veterinary sector and/or commercial business at managerial level is essential for this position.
We offer a competitive package that includes:
- Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Receive an extra days leave per year in your first five years with CVS
- Discounted pet products and services
- Leadership training is fully encouraged and funded
- Performance related bonus
- Company Pension
- Access to CVS ShareSave Scheme
- Employment assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Other flexible benefits to include Perkbox, cycle to work and discounted gym membership
Address: Edinburgh, United Kingdom