New Exciting Position - Former Nurse?
3 months ago
Between £22K and £50K!
Home Working, United KingdomAre you nurse with a passion for your role but running out of steam in a clinical environment? Would you like the opportunity to help others get to where they need to be in the illustrious veterinary industry?
With your insight into how a day at a vets evolves, you could have the ideal insights to help Vets and Nurses achieve their dream role - and get well paid for doing so!
We are seeking an extremely friendly and bubbly addition to our team, to help ease our precious candidates and clients into new relationships.
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our current team, with previous experience in a veterinary setting. This is a working from home role and you are required to be extremely motivated.
Are you ideal? You'll have;
• Previous experience in the UK veterinary industry.
• Have experience dealing with international clients, and HR teams.
• Have a passion for New Business Development.
• Previous billing history and longevity in previous roles.
• Driven by success and a desire to be a part of a busy team.
What we can offer in return;
• Competitive basic salary.
• Commission structure unrivalled by any other Agency.
• 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
• Flexible working hours provided.
• Company pension scheme.
• Largely telephone based, making a high number of outbound calls on a daily basis to perspective candidates to gain their availability for work and suitability for our live vacancies.
• Video Interviewing every candidate you register / work with.
• Regularly advertise our live vacancies on our website, job boards and social media.
• Hugely focused on New Business Development.
• Continuously seeking to attract veterinary professionals and assist in their quest for a new position, this will involve headhunting.
• Negotiating on your candidates behalf and dealing with any potential counter offers.
Tel: 020 7788 6624
Address: Home Working, United Kingdom