Clinical Nursing Manager Job, North West London J165691
£29000.00 - £33000.00 per Annum
North West London, United Kingdom
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen to lead a lovely team of Registered Veterinary Nurses in North West London.
this Clinical Nursing Manager position would see you working within a State-of-the-Art, Multi Disciplinary, Small Animal Referral Practice in North West London and working alongside World-Leading Clinicians.
As a Clinical Nursing Manager, you will be an advocate for Veterinary Nursing, leading from the front, creating a culture of continuous improvement, clinical excellence and development. As a Clinical Nursing Manager you will ensure that patients are managed as effectively as possible from a nursing perspective to support the practice while providing outstanding patient and client care.
The Clinical Nursing Manager will be key to the business and will include the provision of, strategic, professional and operational leadership for the nursing team and support staff. Providing a Nursing voice at senior leadership level to support strong clinical, operational and financial performance of the practice.
This multidisciplinary referral practice offers referrals to:
- Internal Medicine
- Soft Tissue
- Diagnostic Imaging
The practice offers exceptional consultation, hospitalisation and surgical facilities which include:
- Blood bank and canine plasma available on-site
- Advanced intensive care ventilation
- Cage side continuous oxygen therapy
- Syringe drivers
- Active chest drains
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Top of the line Medtronic energy devices
- Digital X-ray.
The Clinical Nursing Manager role is a full time position of 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
No weekends and no OOH, offering an outstanding work life balance.
- Working closely with the Practice Manager and management team.
- Leading the Nursing team, providing support and ensuring gold standard quality of nursing care is implemented to patients.
- The Clinical Nursing Manager will be key to the business.
Package and Benefits
- In return you will receive an excellent package to include:
- Competitive and generous salary
- Holiday 25 days plus 8 days bank holidays, birthday off
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Generous pension scheme.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Eligible to work within the UK
- Be a Registered Veterinary Nurse and registered with the RCVS
- Should have 5 years in practice experience (minimum 2 years post registration)
- Previous mentoring, line management and referral experience would be advantageous.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Tel: 01423 813453
Address: North West London, United Kingdom