Practice Manager Opportunity In South West London
Up to £40,000 DOE
South West London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a role with the responsibility of supporting the non-clinical day-to-day running of a busy hospital, as well as managing and leading a team of Veterinary Surgeons, Nurses and support staff?
Janks is working with a client to find them a Practice Manager to carry out varied administrative and client care duties with a strong emphasis on leading and supporting the team. You would need to have strong organisational and leadership skills. A keen eye for detail and a passion for developing colleagues and the practice. Be able to communicate confidently with people at all levels, building strong relationships with both colleagues and clients. You also should be confident in your own abilities to make balanced decisions under pressure; considering patients, owners and the business, whilst being able to prioritise work based on deadlines and importance.
A Nursing or other Veterinary background is beneficial, ideally with Hospital/Referral experience. Previous experience in a management/leadership role is required.
- Assist with financial and operational performance of the hospital as well as the overall team performance and engagement.
- Work to improve and maintain clinical standards, in line with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
- Review rotas and ensure correct staffing levels, liaising with regional rota management to organise cover if needed, and ensure appropriate diary management.
- Oversee the non clinical day-to-day running and organisation of our Hospital services and team, including building and equipment maintenance and stock control.
- Monitor TOIL and time management + night staff commission.
- Maintain correct Health and Safety protocols and documentation.
- New staff inductions, management of EMS programme.
- All aspects of line manager duties, including managing individual and team performance; conducting reviews such as 1:1 catch ups, probation reviews and regular PDR’s to encourage career growth and development.
Salary and hours:
- Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday 09:00-5:30
- No OOH’s, weekends or bank holidays
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
So you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please contact Janks now using:
Address: South West London, United Kingdom