Practice Manager Role- Surrey (SH-22440)
Surrey, United Kingdom
We have a rare opportunity available for a Practice Manager to join our clients established team in Surrey.
- Full-Time role
- 40 hours per week over 4.5 or 5 days
- (Monday – Friday)- happy to discuss working hours that would suit you.
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of staff and the workplace, including HR, recruitment, procuring locums, administration of healthcare plans, payroll, and finance
• Ensuring that all support facilities and software platforms within the practice run effectively through clear communication, leadership, and management
• Ensuring an adequate non–clinical staff rota is maintained in line with the business needs,
• Organising training for all non-clinical staff to enable them to perform their duties to a high standard
• Responsibility for banking and cashing up
• Responsibility for debt collection
If you are interested in this exciting role, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact Sarah Hewitt on 01291 645871.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Not quite what you're looking for? Give us a call or visit the website www.glvets.com for our other fantastic opportunities!
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter - @GardnerLlewelyn
*Did you know we have a referral scheme? Refer a friend and receive a bonus!*
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Surrey, United Kingdom