Fantastic Opportunity For A Clinical Nursing Manager In West Yorkshire –Non Clinical Role
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Are you a registered Vet Nurse looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you have experience Managing and directing a team?
JR are working with a Veterinary Hospital in the West Yorkshire area who are looking for a Clinical Nursing Manager to join their team starting as soon as possible.
Who are we looking for?
· Someone who can communicate effectively
· Be able to set goals for both yourself and peers
· Be able to organise and make decisions effectively.
· Be a problem solver
· Be able to encourage a team around you to do better and inspire them to develop.
· Either a RVN or Vet Surgeon, although no clinical work within this role.
· Must have experience managing a team.
· Managing the nursing team which will include 15 RVN’s, SVN’s and VCA’s
· Managing and organising the day and night teams
· Line Manage the Nursing team.
· Facilitate monthly meetings which will include individual appraisals.
· Deliver training and work with the team to ensure all policies and health and safety procedures are compliant.
· Be able to communicate effectively as well as handle disputes and conflict resolution.
· Lead by example
· Ensure team morale is a key focus and support the Management team with staff development
· Role will be 40 hours per week with a 1:4 weekend rota. Some night duties will be required when training new members and also when conducting appraisals.
· Salary DOE
· Pension scheme
· Life insurance and income support
· Generous CPL and allowance
· Memberships paid
· As well as other company benefits.
To discuss the role in more detail please contact Janko on 01392719887 or email her on Janko@jrveterinary.co.uk
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom