Non-Clinical Role: Customer Care Manager At Excellent Veterinary Practice (REF: EP/34692)
3 months ago
Southampton, Hampshire, United KingdomOur friendly clients in Southampton are looking for an exceptional candidate for their Customer Care Manager role. This role will involve; acting as the face of the business; managing client expectations; pro-actively manage appointments and client visits; health and safety; management of the end to end client experience; account management; practice administration.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• A minimum of 2 years reception and / or customer service experience (essential)
• Previous veterinary reception experience (preferable)
• Management experience (preferable)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven track record of maintaining good working relationships with clients and staff
• Excellent leadership skills
• Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with clients
• Excellent organisation and prioritising skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you have these qualities then this could be the role for you!
Benefits and Details:
• Full time role
• 40 hours per week
• 1:4 weekends
• Supportive environment and a great place to work
• Free lunch Fridays
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• 5% pension contribution
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Salary up to £24,000 pa (dependent on experience)
You would be joining a high quality, affordable veterinary healthcare provider who offer a full range of small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a mixture of appointments/walk-ins.
To apply for this role or find out some more information please submit your CV to Emily Phillis at Gardner Llewelyn Group.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 0117 3293 900
Tel: 0117 3293 900
Address: Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom