Receptionist | Kent [VAC-25298]
Kent, United Kingdom
Kent – Receptionist required
Our client is seeking a Receptionist for their team.
- Full time requirement – 40 hour week
- Excellent salary package offered
- Health and dental care plan
- 50% off treatment of own pets including CT and ortho + direct insurance claim submission and excess coverage by DNA
- 10% off Family and Friends Perk
- Holiday negotiable
Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their team in Kent.
Our client has a small friendly team in their busy practice. We are seeking an experienced receptionist for 40 hours per week.
As a valued member of the team, you will be the first point of contact for pets and their owners. The ideal candidate will be professional and efficient, with a welcoming and sympathetic manner. In addition, they will have excellent customer service skills, proficient knowledge of IT, the ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as having a love of animals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients and their pets in a professional and courteous manner
- Booking, cancelling and changing appointments
- Handling queries by phone, email, and face to face promptly and professionally
- Taking payments, cashing up and all other general admin and reception duties
If you are interested in this excellent role call Jonathan Lewis on 01291 645 871 or email [email protected].
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Kent, United Kingdom