Veterinary Receptionist - Full Time - South London
1 month ago
Leapfrog Recruitment Ltd
Morden, South London, United KingdomLeapfrog Recruitment are looking for someone with a CAN DO attitude and good customer service experience to join a fantastic Veterinary Practice situated in Morden, South London.
As part of the Veterinary Reception team, you will be the front of house to this excellent, modern, bright and spacious Veterinary practice who provide great veterinary care at affordable prices.
- 40hrs per week
- 1 in 4 weekends
The ideal candidate will be a positive, friendly, service-orientated person with a “can do” attitude who has:
- A minimum of 2 years reception and customer service experience (essential).
- Previous veterinary reception experience (preferable).
- Proven track record of maintaining good working relationships with clients and staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with clients quickly.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This role will involve:
- Welcoming and registering new clients.
- Booking in clients and making sure they receive gold standard care.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with a range of queries.
- Helping to deal with any client complaints.
- Ensuring correct medicine is being given out according to the Vet’s prescription.
- Managing client expectations regarding wait time.
- Administration duties e.g. scanning in paperwork, filling in forms etc.
- Taking payments.
- Promoting offers and services.
- Help wherever needed with animal restraint or animal care.
- Salary £18,500 per annum
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free lunch Fridays
- Supportive environment and a great place to work
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAOW672
Leapfrog Recruitment - Veterinary Recruitment Specialists - www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk
Tel: 01440 784344
Address: Morden, South London, United Kingdom