Receptionist - West Sussex
West Sussex, United Kingdom
West Sussex – Receptionist required
Our client, based in the beautiful West Sussex, is seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse for their team.
- Small animal practice
- 4 days per week (40 hours a week)
- Some weekend (daytime only) and bank holiday working required
- Excellent salary offered, as well as generous additional benefits
- Multi-site position, covering the company’s 6 sites
Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their team in West Sussex; this small-animal practice has two hospitals and four branch clinics. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to use their customer service skills and experience in a positive and exciting environment, working alongside a team of Vets and Nurses.
The practice offers a range of quality services, including both routine consultations and emergency care and complex surgery and critical case management. As a valued member of the team, you will be the first point of contact for pets and their owners. The ideal candidate will be professional and efficient, with a welcoming and sympathetic manner. In addition, they will have excellent customer service skills, proficient knowledge of IT, the ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as having a love of animals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients and their pets in a professional and courteous manner
- Booking, cancelling and changing appointments
- Handling queries by phone, email, and face to face promptly and professionally
- Taking payments, cashing up and all other general admin and reception duties
If you are interested in this excellent role call Jonathan Lewis on 01291 645 871 or email [email protected].
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: West Sussex, United Kingdom