Veterinary Nurse Aberdeen
£22,939 - £27,305
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Veterinary Nurse to fulfill a Full-Time role with a veterinary practice within Aberdeen.
The range and variety of cases that you will see the hospital is unique, and allows you to develop your skills across all aspects of clinical practice.
You will be involved in a variety of tasks, from consultations, dispensing medication to assisting in theatre.
- Full Time
- Perm position
- 37.5 hours per week
In addition to being a great place to work, they offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including:
- CPD Allowance of £500 per year
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday per year and able to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Pension schemes available starting at an enhanced rate of 5% contributions up to 10%
- Covered by our Life Assurance policy payable to your named beneficiaries (4 x Annual Salary)
- An additional Wellbeing day
- Employee Assistance Program and Online Wellbeing Centre available 24/7
- Wide range of discounts for Retail, Holiday and similar organisations
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me [email protected] / call me 01291 645871.
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Aberdeen, United Kingdom