Deputy Head Veterinary Nurse Vacancy Available Within A Well-established, RCVS-accredited Practice In Bristol – Salary Up To £26,000 P.a. And Great Perks! - Job ID: 3742
4 months ago
Up to £26,000
Bristol, Bristol, United KingdomAbout this role and our client
Our client is a lively, fast paced surgery based in the wonderful city of Bristol. They are looking for a Deputy Head Veterinary Nurse to join their lovely nursing team, taking on a leading role within the group. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected clinic and progress your nursing career, either by taking that step in to a leadership position or continuing building your experience in a Deputy HVN role. If you have previous senior nurse/management experience, this would be an advantage, though support and training will also be provided. This role involves a mixture of standard nursing duties and the ability to lead and support others. The client has specified that they would prefer an RVN who has been qualified for at least three years, and your nursing duties will include carrying out nurse consults, while you will also be expected to remain calm and focused within a busy environment. You ought to be capable of performing surgical, radiography, dental, lab, pharmacy, and anaesthetic procedures.
Exceptional communication skills are also key, and you should have a positive, forward-thinking mindset, with the ability to lead by example and oversee a team, ensuring that high standards are met throughout the team! You will be working closely with the Head Nurse, and you will also be involved in assisting with administrative tasks and non-clinical elements of running the practice.
Who are we looking for?
• Qualified RVN
• Supervisory or management experience would be advantageous, but we will also welcome applications from competent RVNs looking for a more senior position
• You should be clinically competent and able to guide others in first opinion nursing
• All special interests welcomed and encouraged
• A great team player and communicator with a positive attitude
• A warm and compassionate approach to your patients, clients and teammates
Working hours & benefits:
• Full time, permanent role
• Generous salary in line with your level of experience, up to £26,000 p.a.
• 1:4 weekend rota with time off in lieu
• CPD & certificate support allowance
• Professional memberships paid
• Pet bereavement leave
• Various additional perks focused around employee wellbeing
• Supportive environment
How to apply for this veterinary vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please click ‘Apply Now’ at the bottom of this advert or send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to see more vacancies?
Alternatively, if you are looking for work and this is not suitable, please do get in touch as we have hundreds of veterinary roles across the UK. We cover both locum (temporary) and permanent positions nationwide. See all our vacancies at www.vnrecruitment.co.uk
For more information please contact Helen Roberts: email@example.com or alternatively call 01904 471 400.
Tel: 01904 471 400
Address: Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom