Referral Ophthalmic Vet Nurse – Bristol (JT- 20234)
3 months ago
Bristol, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Referral Ophthalmic Nurse to join our client’s friendly and supportive team at their practice in Bristol.
The referral nurse will be responsible for surgical and medical support and all aspects of inpatient care within the Ophthalmology unit. Monitoring anaesthesia in theatre is a large part of the role and confidence to offer gold standard care for surgical patients is essential.
The ideal candidate will be at least 2 years qualified, and preferably have experience of working within a Referral setting. A relevant certificate or diploma would be an advantage. An interest in Ophthalmology and Anaesthesia is essential.
- Flexible, full or part time hours
- Increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary of up to £31,000 depending on experience
We currently have a team of 9 Ophthalmologists and a team of 6 Ophthalmic nurses, along with a dedicated team of care assistants and admin staff.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Bristol, United Kingdom