Registered Veterinary Nurse| Aylesbury | JT-25089
2 weeks ago
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
We require a Full Time Qualified Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to join our client’s friendly, professional team at a small animal practice in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
The clinic facilities include 3 theatre suites, dental suite, digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy and in-house laboratory.
- The rota is a 4-day week with weekends on a 1 in 4 basis to include a day off before and after the weekend
- The rota will change to a 1 in 5 weekends when there will be 5 nurses working
- No On Call
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
And much more!
Skills and Experience
- You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom