Registered Veterinary Nurse
St Neots, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
- Starting salary of £28,000, based on experience.
- 5 weeks holiday allowance inclusive of bank holidays.
- Birthday day off.
- Running nurse clinics and performing operations like neutering.
- Administering 2nd vaccinations and immunotherapy injections.
- Conducting weight clinics, puppy, and kitten chats.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday, 8.30 am-6 pm.
- Weekend shifts on a rota at St.Neots or the main hospital in Huntingdon.
- Night shifts covered by a dedicated night team.
Career Growth and Development:
- Opportunities for skill development, especially in nurse clinics.
- Paid professional memberships and CPD allowance.
- Comprehensive learning and development programmes.
This position is being advertised by Candor Vets, an employment agency and placement service. Our position in the market allows us to offer a wide range of opportunities, including first opinion and referral roles that are updated daily. If you would like to discuss further and explore how our team of vet career advisors can assist you, please feel free to contact us today.
Tel: 02392 006 123
Address: St Neots, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom