Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At Penmellyn Vets
Penmellyn Vets, St Columb Major Hospital
Saint Columb Major, Cornwall, United Kingdom
Here at Penmellyn Vets we are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team. The role will include looking after inpatients and general nursing duties.
The rota will involve working two Saturday night shifts per month from 6:30pm- 8:00am. There may be a possibility to have extra hours if needed.
Penmellyn Vets is set in Mid Cornwall, we have the main Hospital and ten 5 branch surgeries throughout the area. Our friendly team is supportive and in addition to this, we offer and support extra CPD that is requested. We have a purpose-built hospital that is due to be extended.
Currently, we have 21 FTE Veterinary Surgeons and 43 FTE Nurses.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse who is competent at working alone.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Increasing holidays based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH7069 when applying for this role.
Address: Station Road, Saint Columb Major, Cornwall, United Kingdom