Registered Veterinary Nurse - Valley Vets - Kilmarnock
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Valley Veterinary Group
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
RVN - Valley Veterinary Group, Kilmarnock. Starting salary from £22k per annum.
We believe in learning, career progression and supporting each other…. Valley Veterinary Group, are a two site practice 20 minutes south of Glasgow, and are looking for a RVN to join our friendly, enthusiastic team.
We would like a Nurse who is hard working, cares about having a good rapport with clients and staff and is dedicated to providing a high standard of patient care.
We are an increasingly busy practice who pride ourselves in delivering the highest level of veterinary care for our loyal clients and their pets. We have a purpose built RCVS accredited main surgery, which is extremely well equipped to allow case work ups to a high standard.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Pension Scheme
- CPD is funded and actively encouraged
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/pension/Sharesave and others...
Fixed term contracts will also be considered. To enquire about this position, please call or text Lisa on 07921 223 740
To apply on line, please click ‘Apply Now' uploading your CV
Address: 35 Campbell Place, Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom