Night/ECC RVN - East Yorkshire
Up to £31,500 per annum DOE
East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client in East Yorkshire is looking for a Permanent Night RVN to join their team. As an experienced RVN with (ideally) an interest or experience in Emergency and Critical Care, you will be working 7 on, 7 off. Part-time roles can also be offered in the form of 7 on, 14 (or 21) off.
Your role will involve working alongside a very experienced Lead Vet, and an experienced Night team in a modern, purpose built 24 hour small animal hospital.
Duties will include ensuring engaging in morning and evening handovers with the day team, as well as:
- Nursing/discharge of in-patients, prioritising patient welfare and care.
- Training of junior nurses & supporting students in practice.
- Running in house lab samples and organising repeat prescriptions.
- Nurse consultations.
The hospital is well equipped both surgically and diagnostically with an in-house laboratory, digital x-ray, doppler ultrasound, a range of digital endoscopes, CT scanner, arthroscopy, orthopaedic theatre, separate wards (dog, cat, exotic & isolation) and a canine hydrotherapy pool alongside an underwater treadmill.
Due to the nature of night work there is a level of autonomy that comes with the role so the ideal candidate will be trusted to work independently but must also be a team player with excellent client & customer care skills and a commitment to a high standard of in-patient care.
This is a permanent, full-time role working 20:00-08:00 waking shift.
Salary of £31,500 PA
- Salary of up to £31,500 per annum DOE
- CPD allowance and 2 days paid CPD leave per year.
- Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVNA fees.
- Access to a large amount of in-house training, including head nurse training scheme.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Relocation allowance
- Annual pay reviews.
To find out more, please call Sam at JR Veterinary on 01392 719887 or email [email protected]
Address: East Yorkshire, United Kingdom