Registered Veterinary Nurse | New Advanced Practice (JT-23545)
6 months ago
Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for an RVN to join a brand-new practice in Colchester, Essex on a permanent full-time basis.
You will be working in a brand-new state of the art Advanced Veterinary Practice equipped with everything one would need including CT, endoscopy and ICU unit.
You will join a fun loving, expanded team of 13 RVN’s. There is a large client base, diverse caseload with plenty of exposure to routine as well as advanced and emergency work. You will have constant and friendly support team of SVN’s and VCA’s.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full-time permanent position
- 4 day working weeks, plenty of long weekends off
- Hospital, Surgery and Consultation shifts equally shared
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £24 000-£30,000 depending on your level of experience
- Sponsorship available
- Private medical insurance, Life assurance 4 x annual salary, Pension scheme, Paid RCVS and BVA memberships
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom