Student Veterinary Nurse (SVN) | Chelmsford | JT-25074
2 weeks ago
Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Student Veterinary Nurse or a newly qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team at a small animal practice in Chelmsford.
The clinic has a good surgical and medical caseload, which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully. You will be supported by a small team of nursing staff including an HRVN, Deputy Head nurse, SVN, Patient Care Assistants and Client Care Assistants.
This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas.
- This is a full-time permanent position, covering 41 hours per week (depending on your qualification status)
- You will also be part of a weekend rota, covering 1:4 full weekends (RVNs will not be covering this) The role is open to a Student veterinary nurse (who is enrolled with a college and obtains an RCVS student enrolment number) or a Registered veterinary nurse.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience and position)
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 4-5 weeks paid annual leave (depending on your qualification status)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
And much more!
Skills and Experience
- You must be a Student Veterinary Nurse who is already enrolled in college.
- RVNS must be:
- Registered with the RCVS
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom