Night Veterinary Nurse – East London (JT- 20009)
3 months ago
East London, Greater London, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a night RVN to join our client’s independent RVCS accredited small animal hospital in East London.
You will be working alongside the on-site veterinary surgeon, twilight nurse (until 1am) and overnight VNA to care for hospitalised patients.
· Average of 35 hours per week
· 4 nights on 8 nights off
· Shifts: 8pm-9am
· Paid BVNA, VDS and RCVS fees
· Fully funded CPD and certificates supported
· Generous shopping/leisure discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Great colleague pet discount scheme
· Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500
· Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
· Accommodation may be available if required
· Competitive salary
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: East London, Greater London, United Kingdom