Registered Veterinary Nurse
Winchmore Hill, Greater London, United Kingdom
- Salary of £31,000 annually.
- RCVS & VDS fees covered.
- Generous CPD allowance and dedicated CPD days.
- Opportunity to work across various clinical settings from diagnostics to surgery.
- Engagement in managing complex cases.
- Development in areas like nutrition and geriatric health through nurse clinics.
- 42-hour work week with rotational schedule.
- Additional pay for Sundays and 1 bank holiday per year.
- 1 in 6 Saturdays with time off in lieu.
Career Growth and Development:
- Access to an array of clinical and non-clinical learning programmes.
- Position in a recognised training practice with potential mentoring opportunities.
- Continuous support in career progression and skill development.
This position is being advertised by Candor Vets, an employment agency and placement service. Our position in the market allows us to offer a wide range of opportunities, including first opinion and referral roles that are updated daily. If you would like to discuss further and explore how our team of vet career advisors can assist you, please feel free to contact us today.
Tel: 02392 006 123
Address: Winchmore Hill, Greater London, United Kingdom