Registered Veterinary Nurse
Winchmore Hill, Greater London, United Kingdom
Registered Veterinary Nurse | RVN | REF:341
- Salary range of £29,000 – £34,600 per annum.
- Additional pay for Sundays and 1x Bank holidays per year.
- 42 hours/week Monday – Friday, 1:6 Saturdays
- Engagement in diverse first/second opinion cases.
- Areas include Ophthalmology, Imaging, and Orthopaedic surgeries.
- Opportunity to manage complex cases and develop niche skills.
- 42 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- 1:6 Saturdays (time off in lieu).
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays and birthday leave.
Career Growth and Development:
- Encouragement and support for additional qualifications.
- Access to comprehensive clinical and non-clinical development programmes.
- Opportunities for career progression within the larger veterinary group.
This position is being advertised by Candor Vets, an employment agency and placement service. Our position in the market allows us to offer a wide range of opportunities, including first opinion and referral roles that are updated daily. If you would like to discuss further and explore how our team of vet career advisors can assist you, please feel free to contact us today.
Tel: 02392 006 123
Address: Winchmore Hill, Greater London, United Kingdom