RVN - Hampshire - Excellent Career Development And Benefits
Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom
JR Veterinary are working with a busy small animal practice who are looking to add a confident RVN to their growing team.
You will be responsible for all RVN duties as well as providing a supportive environment for patients, clients and colleagues alike.
The practice believes strongly in investing in people, so would be keen to support the right candidate with professional development.
This position is full time averaging 40 hours a week including a weekend rota of 1 in 3 and no OOH.
Salary and Benefits
· Supportive and friendly working environment
· Excellent career opportunities and development
· Competitive salary (up to £25,000 depending on experience)
· Contributory pension scheme
· Dedicated CPD allowance
· No OOH
· Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or contact Vicki on 01392 715725 or email@example.com for more details.
Address: Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom