Registered Veterinary Nurse – Hertfordshire (JT-22710)
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a small animal practice based in Hertfordshire.
- Permanent full-time role
- 40 hours per week, currently Monday to Friday, with the possibility of opening hours being extended to Saturdays in the future
- No OOHs
- They are open to 2 part time RVNs working as a job share to cover the rota Monday to Friday
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, up to 28k
- No OOH or weekends
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus a day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Paid memberships including RCVS, VDS and BVNA
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom