Temporary Veterinary Nurse - Liverpool
£22,939 - £27,305
Liverpool, United Kingdom
We are looking for a temporary, full-time, veterinary nurse to work with a veterinary practice within Liverpool.
Their approach is unique as they combine pragmatism with a strong client care focus to deliver good clinical outcomes for both people and pets – they focus on measuring our impact rather than targets.
About The Role
- Temporary, Full time role
- 37.5 hours
- Final Year Nursing Student Applicants considered
You will be involved in consultations, in-patient care, dispensing medications and assisting in theatre
To contribute to our team, you will be a qualified nurse who enjoys working as part of a large team providing consistent, quality care.
You will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude,
- Be confident in communicating with clients.
- A willingness to share your skills and lead by example
About the rewards
In addition to being a great place to work, they offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including:
- CPD Allowance of £500 per year
- Flexible working options
- You will have 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays) with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Pension schemes available starting at an enhanced rate of 5% contributions up to 10%
- You will be covered by our Life Assurance policy
- An additional Wellbeing day
- Employee Assistance Program and Online Wellbeing Centre available 24/7
- Wide range of discounts for Retail, Holiday and similar organisations
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me [email protected] / call me 01291 645871.
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Liverpool, United Kingdom