Head Veterinary Nurse | West London (JT-23470)
West London, Middlesex, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Head Veterinary Nurse to join a close-knit team at a small animal practice in West London. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Head Nurse or RVN looking for a step up.
You will have plenty of support to allow you to thrive in this role working on a rotation between Ops, Consultations, and Inpatient Care. You will also be working alongside and supporting the Student Nurse.
The practice is equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, large endoscope, rhinoscope, multiparameter, suction, electrocautery, microscope connected to the camera and an internal laboratory for routine diagnostics.
You will join a dedicated team of 4 Vets, 5 Nurses, 2 ANAs, 2 Practice Managers, 3 Receptionists & an Administrator.
- Head Veterinary Nurse – full and part time position
- The full time is carrying out a 40-hour week over 4 or 5 days
- No weekends or OOH associated with this role
- Condensed hours / days that work for you can be discussed and offered
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £34,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
- The successful candidate will be a qualified HVN or RVN looking for a step up
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: West London, Middlesex, United Kingdom