Night Veterinary Nurse (RVN) | NW London | JT-25084
2 weeks ago
North West London, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Veterinary Nurse to join a fantastic 24-Hour Hospital in North West London.
This position would suit a nurse that has experience working in a small animal practice and is now seeking a new challenge where they can develop their skillset. There will be plenty of support provided as they would work alongside our experienced night team The ideal candidate will offer the highest standards of clinical and client care and be willing to provide valuable peer support to patient care assistants.
- The role will be 7 x 12 hours shifts and then 14 off (20:00-08:00)
- The successful RVN will be eager to continue their nursing career within an Emergency and Critical Care role
- No holiday entitlement due to the two weeks off and generous salary. day shifts will be available on the weeks off to supplement salary
- Training in the day time can be arranged before starting the night rotation
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £36,000 per annum, depending on experience
- CPD allowance of £750 plus CPD leave
- RCVS and BVNA membership
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards scheme
- Additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: North West London, United Kingdom